I take a bath nearly every night before bed- my time to relax. Cade woke up and had to go potty and somehow decided he would walk clear to my bathroom. He found me in the bathtub and was talking to me as I soaked. At some point he looked at my boobs (totally empty after just nursing Cloee before she went to bed) and asked why my boobs were so long. Immediately I wrote a quick note to self: when your 5 year old son sees your boobs and thinks they look weird, you might want to think seriously about getting them fixed! Maybe that boob job is a possibility. Will has asked me if I wanted one but I always said that I would rather have this or that done instead (I won't tell you what my flaws are because then you will look at them the next time you see me!) I have never been against getting one, I just haven't thought a whole lot about it. My boobs were always huge throughout high school and college and clear up until after I had Carlee. Then maybe from nursing they got small- like 2 sizes smaller, at least. I loved having small boobs after that. But I never have liked how they look naked. Will doesn't care which is nice, but I do. So, if you ever see me and all of the sudden they look really nice and round and beautiful then that means I just had my boobs done.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment