Before school started I spent almost an entire day at San Tan Mall with all 3 kids. It was torture but we came home with many rewards. Even I got quite a few things for myself- which is very rare. We got new school clothes for the kids and went to all the shoe stores to find them each a few different pairs of shoes. It was a tiring day to say the least.
The greatest part of the day for us was that Cade got a new backpack. His first backpack. His very own backpack. He picked it out himself. Red with a little bit of black. It was one of the very first purchases of the day.
He wore that backpack around the entire mall as we shopped for hours and hours. It was empty and it still had the tags on but IT WAS ALL HIS. And he was ready for his first day of school.
Too bad he doesn't continue to have that same excitement, huh?!?!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Cades first backpack
Posted by ~Cari at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a funny kid Cade is. I just can't believe how fast time goes. I feel bad I don't know your kids like I used to. I used to see them everyday. I'm glad we have blogs that help us stay in touch.
Post a Comment