Friday, June 5, 2009

Cade's 1/2 Day Kindergarten Program

Cade had a great year in 1/2 day kindergarten. After lots of praying and talking it over, Will and I have decided to put him in all day kindergarten next year. He is definitely smart enough to go to 1st grade but due to the fact that he is so young we chose to put him in kindergarten again. So from here on out he will be closer to the same age as the rest of the kids in his class.
On the last day of school all the kindergartners put on a program for their parents. They sang the cutest song. I don't know the name of it but my favorite and the most memorable line says, "I have dreams; lots of big, big dreams." I know that Cade will be able to achieve ALL of his 'BIG BIG dreams'!

Cade and Mrs Newberry
Cade with some of his buddies in his class
Singing some songs during the program
Cade and Cloee
Cade and Tyler

0 comments: