Cade loves Cloee so much! He bugs her like all day long. I have to hide her from him so she can get some rest. We have rules that if she is eating or sleeping then he can't kiss and bug her, but he still breaks those rules. He just can't help it. He wants to hold her hand or touch her as he watches tv. It is the cutest thing, but gets irritating to me. As soon as I put her in the swing or in her seat he is right there bugging her. He says things like, "Cloee will you marry me?" Then he answers and says, "Yes you will because you love me and I love you." So cute. We try to tell him that you can't marry your sister and he says, "Well I love her though!" He is a very sweet brother. When he picks her up and carries her around he does pretty good. He is stable and I trust he won't drop her but she could be screaming away and he will just sing to her or talk to her. I always think that he is going to get tired of the crying and bring her to me but he never does. I finally have to take her away from him. When she cries I will ask him why she's crying and he says he doesn't know so I tell him to ask her what's wrong and so he asks her and of course she doesn't answer, she just keeps on crying. I ask him what she said and he gets kind of confused and says, "I don't know cuz she won't tell me." It cracks me up. Pretty soon he will figure me out and won't ask her because he will realize she can't and won't answer him.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment