You are doing so great at swim lessons, son. You are so funny because you wake up early and get your swimmin' suit on and then come wake me up and tell me it's time to go. Well, I always have to break your heart and tell you that it isn't until 11:00. You ask me- "ok mom, should I watch 3 shows and then we can go to swim?" "Yes buddy boy, go watch a few shows." You eventually get lost in your shows and I have to rush you out the door to swim. We walk together and I always make sure that I am closest to the street. After a few days you have caught on and now tell me to get by the street. You are the cutest thing. I just lubba you! even though you love Cloee the mostest. You tell me you love Cloee 100 and you love me like a 1 and a 1 (eleven, I guess) but you think it is right up there by 100. I tell you its not much and you tell me it's ok because you love me second after Cloee. Ok son I'll take that!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment