Cade you are getting so smart. You love numbers! Often you measure how much you love someone with a number- it is usually 100. Today you told me that you love me at 100 and I replied by saying I love you at 200- hoping you would realize that it was more than 100. Well, you didn't get it and you said you love me "at eight and eleven". It was so funny to me so I laughed and you asked why I laughed and then said, "What, that's not a lot?". I told you it's not very much. So then you said, "Fine mom, I love you all the way at the finish line." So cute you are.
PS- You are in loving on (aka bugging) your baby sis, as always!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
I love you at 100
Posted by ~Cari at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment