William Cade
When naming Cade we had a hard time. Will wanted his first boy named after him. Will is a junior and wanted his boy to be "the third". Well, I don't care so much for Will's full name (William Clifton Filippone) so I really, really, really didn't want to name my son after him. I asked him if we could use his first name and middle initial which is 'C' and he said that was fine. I came up with a few names such as Cooper, Cruse, and Cade. Will liked Cade the best but didn't ever want him to be called Cade-ee, we don't have too many problems with that, thank goodness. At the time the name Caden was very popular, but it sounded a bit too feminine for my taste. Cade sounded so much rougher and tougher. It totally fits his physique now. The only problem we have is that Cade was born on his daddy's birthday so we have William C. Filippone, Jr. and William C. Filippone both born July 22nd. Crazy huh!? Health insurance constantly gets them confused. Oh, well. What are we gonna do about it now?
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Cade's Name
Posted by ~Cari at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment