Will and I and the kids were driving home from somewhere the other night and out of the blue Cade says, "Daddy, I wish you and me could make a robot together. We should make one that can help me clean my room." Then the next day I was telling Cade not to bother Cloee while she was sleeping because I really needed to get some cleaning done while the baby was asleep and he said, "Mom don't you wish you had a robot?" I played dumb and said, "A robot for what?" he says, "a cleaning robot." I answered by telling him I had Carlee to clean for me- just to tease her and make her mad. But YES I do wish I had a cleaning robot. Why don't you and daddy get on that? A fortune could be made on an invention like that!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment